A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Someone Done Me Wrong

Sounds like a sad country song, doesn't it?  Well my story isn't quite that dramatic...just a little inconvenient.  A couple of months ago I suspected that someone had sabotaged my blog because I kept having "issues" with it.  Recently, blog readers and friends started emailing me privately saying that they keep trying to leave comments but they couldn't, and some said that it says I've blocked them.

Ahhhhh...I knew it.  I wasn't exactly hacked because I gave 2 people my password in the past to help me do some things on my blog.  One of them sabotaged me.  Yes, I know exactly who it is.  No, I'm not going to name them on here.  That would serve no other purpose than to be vindictive on my part, and I really don't need that kind of negativity in my life.

I haven't blocked anyone and I apologize to anyone who thinks I would have done something like that.  I have a gmail addy listed on my right sidebar, but to tell you the truth, I haven't checked it regularly in a long time because I haven't been blogging regularly.  I'm going to start checking it daily now.  If you can't leave a comment and want to, just shoot me an email instead.

The only solution to the problem is to create a new blog and CHANGE MY PASSWORD.  That will be happening soon, I just don't have time today.  I worked 6 days this week and have to spend today doing all of my errands, laundry and cooking for the work week today.  But I will get around to creating the new blog as soon as I can and when it's finished I'll announce it here so I can start hearing from all of you again. 

Sorry for the inconvenience and hope everyone has a peaceful and relaxing Sunday.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I think I may have fixed my blog. I still have no idea what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang - you told me about suspecting this very thing a while back. Good for you taking the high road and not outing the perp. I'll be looking forward to your new look! Hugs to you and continued success with EF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to take someone out back and teach them a lesson in respect.

    ReplyDelete



Given by 266

Given by 266 and Bearfriend

Given by Jen

Given by Bearfriend

Given by Sheilagh & Kathleen

Given by Brittany, Michelle, Irene, Melanie, Sean, Amy, Sheilagh, Francesca & Christa

Given by Kristina, Amy & Auburn

Given by Sarah, Brittany, VRaz60, 266, Rebecca & Auburn

Given by Brittany

Given by Kelly

Given by Dawne & ETL

Given by 266, Sweettooth, Kelly & Brittany

Progress Photos

Progress Photos
232 lbs. ~ Size 18/20 outfit

232 lbs.

242.0 lbs. ~ Size 22/24 outfit

242.0 lbs.

Start Weight 06-12-09

Start Weight  06-12-09
272 lbs. ~ Size 26/28 outfit