A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Food Pics Again

I'm thinking about posting some of my food pics again like I used to do.  You know, back when I was actually doing WELL with the accountability and LOSING WEIGHT.  Kelly at Happy Texans does it, she eats low carb, and I really enjoy reading her blog every day.  The pics give me new ideas, or refresh my mind on things/tips that have been forgotten or pushed aside since I jumped off the healthy wagon last December.  I probably won't post all of them simply because, for me, it bores me to death.  But it did serve the purpose of accountability.  Now what did I do with my camera......

3 comments:

  1. You're right about the accountability with those photos! I just started blogging for the first time over at thefatgirlsguidetolife.com and taking pictures of my food. It really makes me think about what I'm eating.

    I hope to lose about half my weight this way. I hope it keeps working! So far I like the blogging part of it too. How long have you been blogging for? Is this your first blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO I just wrote a whole blog post on accountability! Please post some pics. Thank you for writing and sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete