A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Busy As A Bee

Good morning!  It's 6am and time for another busy day.  I'm pretty proud of myself for posting every day this week, especially with as busy as I've been.  I had a 15 hour day yesterday, from 6a-9p.  I really don't how how I'm even awake at this point...maybe it's the coffee.  I've drank more coffee in the last 4 days than I've drank in the last 4 years!

Time for my weigh-in.  I was 261.4 last week and this morning I'm 260.0 for a loss of 1.4 lbs.  I found that pretty amazing given the week I've had and lunch and dinner being ordered in all week long due to our long hours. So I'll take it.  And I'm hoping that things settle down in the next few days.  Maybe next week's weigh-in will look even better.  I may not be knocking it out of the park, but I'm persevering. Have a fabulous Spring weekend everyone. :)

4 comments:

  1. youre up
    youre going
    YOUR ROCKING THIS!

    now.
    workout time?
    Im gonna try :)
    you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can your boss be making you work this much? it doesn't seem right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're back to posting daily - I was missing the crap out of you. Great on the pound+ down! Every little bit helps. I have to agree with violinista - it seems really excessive to be having to work so much. I hope you're getting OT for every single minute.

    Thanks for your kindness and support about Lou. I'm missing him know it's going to take time. Just love Scarlette extra hard for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your are doing great! I am jealous! ;)

    Cat

    ReplyDelete



Given by 266

Given by 266 and Bearfriend

Given by Jen

Given by Bearfriend

Given by Sheilagh & Kathleen

Given by Brittany, Michelle, Irene, Melanie, Sean, Amy, Sheilagh, Francesca & Christa

Given by Kristina, Amy & Auburn

Given by Sarah, Brittany, VRaz60, 266, Rebecca & Auburn

Given by Brittany

Given by Kelly

Given by Dawne & ETL

Given by 266, Sweettooth, Kelly & Brittany

Progress Photos

Progress Photos
232 lbs. ~ Size 18/20 outfit

232 lbs.

242.0 lbs. ~ Size 22/24 outfit

242.0 lbs.

Start Weight 06-12-09

Start Weight  06-12-09
272 lbs. ~ Size 26/28 outfit