A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oops

We had a lot of bad storms last night and have been barraged with new claims today.  I got in at 8am and will be working here with Billie until at least 10pm tonight....my whole eating plan went to hell today.  I'm going to try and be okay with that so I don't throw my hands up and say forget it again and disappear for another 4 months.  It's clear I don't handle stress too well.  14 hour work days don't help.  But I'm going to make it eventually.  Will probably be working late every day this week and maybe through the weekend, but I am committed to a daily post, no matter brief, and no matter what kind of garbage I have to report.  By the way, the reason today has sucked is not because I didn't bring my extra snacks...I did.  But due to the heavy work day, the boss okay'd Billie to order in lunch and dinner.  Pizza for lunch.  Chinese for dinner.  Yeah.  Well.  Tomorrow is a new day.  Goodnight friends...gotta' get back to work. 

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you're so overworked:( HOpe things slow down for you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep....tomorrow is a NEW DAY :0)
    One day at a time m/f
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete



Given by 266

Given by 266 and Bearfriend

Given by Jen

Given by Bearfriend

Given by Sheilagh & Kathleen

Given by Brittany, Michelle, Irene, Melanie, Sean, Amy, Sheilagh, Francesca & Christa

Given by Kristina, Amy & Auburn

Given by Sarah, Brittany, VRaz60, 266, Rebecca & Auburn

Given by Brittany

Given by Kelly

Given by Dawne & ETL

Given by 266, Sweettooth, Kelly & Brittany

Progress Photos

Progress Photos
232 lbs. ~ Size 18/20 outfit

232 lbs.

242.0 lbs. ~ Size 22/24 outfit

242.0 lbs.

Start Weight 06-12-09

Start Weight  06-12-09
272 lbs. ~ Size 26/28 outfit