A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Still At Work!

Ok, so I missed my post yesterday, but it was only because I was SOOOOO busy running errands, doing my shopping and cleaning the house that I just didn't have time to sit down and write.  I worked just over 76 hours this past week....and it looks like there's going to be more overtime this week.  I'm already got about 13.5 hrs in today and I'm still here at work...so.  Good news is I had a salad for lunch today, so I'm starting to do better with the ordering in stuff.  I'll be back tomorrow with another update.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are being compensated for this workload and overtime in your paycheck Tammy.
    I'm exhausted just reading your workload.

    Salad is good, but you need some protein.
    Did it have low fat cheese on it.

    Hoping we see less of each other next time I visit. :0) (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been working so hard I think it would be a good idea to plan a vacation so you have something to look forward to.

    I'm stressing about going back to work now but hopefully I'll end up in a place much better than the last.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete



Given by 266

Given by 266 and Bearfriend

Given by Jen

Given by Bearfriend

Given by Sheilagh & Kathleen

Given by Brittany, Michelle, Irene, Melanie, Sean, Amy, Sheilagh, Francesca & Christa

Given by Kristina, Amy & Auburn

Given by Sarah, Brittany, VRaz60, 266, Rebecca & Auburn

Given by Brittany

Given by Kelly

Given by Dawne & ETL

Given by 266, Sweettooth, Kelly & Brittany

Progress Photos

Progress Photos
232 lbs. ~ Size 18/20 outfit

232 lbs.

242.0 lbs. ~ Size 22/24 outfit

242.0 lbs.

Start Weight 06-12-09

Start Weight  06-12-09
272 lbs. ~ Size 26/28 outfit