A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Scratch That

Ok....so the last post I did stated that I found a business name.  It was Dwayne's suggestion.  We tried to do Right Hand Ma'am, as Pat at "ishitunot" suggested.  But it was already taken....cool website too, by the way.  So Dwayne was going off of that and suggested "Last Minute Ma'am"....with the thought process of last minute errands that people didn't have time to get to, etc.  So I went to Go Daddy....bought a URL with my full name as the url address, and then chose the sublet name of Last Minute Ma'am for my company.  About 2 hours later, I decided I hated it, lol.  In and of itself, the name doesn't really work.  It made more sense going off of Right Hand Ma'am...but nobody else would know that.  So it stinks, and I'm dumping it. 

I was laying in bed last night and thought of "The Errand Fairy".  I just googled it when I got to work.  Someone out in California has that name, but nowhere in metro Atlanta.  So I'm going with "The Errand Fairy" as the company name, but when I tried to set up the email with yahoo, it was already taken, so I pluralized it.  My email is now errandfairies@yahoo.com.  Still got some other things to work out and will be working on that today!  :)

8 comments:

  1. I like this one way better too. I like the singular better though. Even with multiple business partners, the singular is just an easier read and will look better in print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this is wildly successful for you and you get stinking rich. :) I knew a husband and wife who started a maid business when they were in their early 20s and made a ton of money off it. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool name-i think the plural makes it seem like there is a whole team of ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great name, very apt for someone as lovely as you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just as I was reading this, my daughter tried to sweet talk me into running out to the store for Cokes and stuff, and I said "I aint your errand fairy!!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liking the name. And when you are wildly successful and have a whole crew of Errand Fairies, you will be happy to have the name. :D

    ReplyDelete



Given by 266

Given by 266 and Bearfriend

Given by Jen

Given by Bearfriend

Given by Sheilagh & Kathleen

Given by Brittany, Michelle, Irene, Melanie, Sean, Amy, Sheilagh, Francesca & Christa

Given by Kristina, Amy & Auburn

Given by Sarah, Brittany, VRaz60, 266, Rebecca & Auburn

Given by Brittany

Given by Kelly

Given by Dawne & ETL

Given by 266, Sweettooth, Kelly & Brittany

Progress Photos

Progress Photos
232 lbs. ~ Size 18/20 outfit

232 lbs.

242.0 lbs. ~ Size 22/24 outfit

242.0 lbs.

Start Weight 06-12-09

Start Weight  06-12-09
272 lbs. ~ Size 26/28 outfit