A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Friday, June 25, 2010

To: Kim in Woodstock

Quick post!

I got a comment on my last post from a fellow weight loss blogger named Kim in Woodstock.  I clicked on your name but don't see that you have a blog for me to leave you a comment there.   I'd love for you to come to my garage sale...but I'm not living in Kennesaw anymore like I was when I set up my profile on my blog last year.  I'm now in Emerson.  Email me at my email listed on the sidebar of my blog and we'll see if we can set something up.  I'd love to meet you!  :)

To the rest of my friends....I'll do a post on Sunday night and let you know how my weekend and garage sale went!  Happy Friday everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Tammy , hope your sale goes great. Cha ching.

    I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete



Given by 266

Given by 266 and Bearfriend

Given by Jen

Given by Bearfriend

Given by Sheilagh & Kathleen

Given by Brittany, Michelle, Irene, Melanie, Sean, Amy, Sheilagh, Francesca & Christa

Given by Kristina, Amy & Auburn

Given by Sarah, Brittany, VRaz60, 266, Rebecca & Auburn

Given by Brittany

Given by Kelly

Given by Dawne & ETL

Given by 266, Sweettooth, Kelly & Brittany

Progress Photos

Progress Photos
232 lbs. ~ Size 18/20 outfit

232 lbs.

242.0 lbs. ~ Size 22/24 outfit

242.0 lbs.

Start Weight 06-12-09

Start Weight  06-12-09
272 lbs. ~ Size 26/28 outfit