A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ACK!!! No Internet!!

Hi guys!  Quick post....I'm at work and I've just been super busy lately since they loaded me down with the new responsibilities...doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day!  My cable and internet were STILL down when I got home from work yesterday, so I finally called and they're scheduled to come out today sometime between 10am-2pm....they'll call me when they're on the way to my apt and I'm going to leave work and dart over there to meet them (I'm only 10-15 mins away from work now...woo hoo!)

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to go through all the comments on the last couple of posts about the challenge and make a list of everyone who's joined....I just can't spend that much time on the blog while here at work....but HOPEFULLY they'll fix my internet today and I can get it done this evening when I get home.  Until then, I hope everyone has a fabulous day...and don't forget...first weigh-in is this weekend...you can check in with me either Friday or Saturday with your weigh-in.  You don't have to take a pic of each weekly weigh-in, but I DO need you to pop over to my blog and leave me a comment reporting your loss, or send me an email and let me know how you did....thanks!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get the internet going soon! Glad you're all moved in! Cute boyfriend too, by the way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your internet and cable is up and running by the time you make it home (oh, you're already home! LOL!) today. And hope you had a most fab day...:)

    ReplyDelete



Given by 266

Given by 266 and Bearfriend

Given by Jen

Given by Bearfriend

Given by Sheilagh & Kathleen

Given by Brittany, Michelle, Irene, Melanie, Sean, Amy, Sheilagh, Francesca & Christa

Given by Kristina, Amy & Auburn

Given by Sarah, Brittany, VRaz60, 266, Rebecca & Auburn

Given by Brittany

Given by Kelly

Given by Dawne & ETL

Given by 266, Sweettooth, Kelly & Brittany

Progress Photos

Progress Photos
232 lbs. ~ Size 18/20 outfit

232 lbs.

242.0 lbs. ~ Size 22/24 outfit

242.0 lbs.

Start Weight 06-12-09

Start Weight  06-12-09
272 lbs. ~ Size 26/28 outfit