A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Monday, June 22, 2009

After The Rain

Well we're 2 months away from the end of our lease and it's time to start packing. That's what I've got planned for today, I just wish I didn't have to do it with a heavy heart. I got some disappointing news from a friend this morning and it has cast a cloud over my day. I'm not going to list details but one of my friends is having a hard time and she needs prayer. I wish there was something I could do for her but there just isn't. It's such a helpless feeling. My heart aches for her. If you're a praying person, please send one to the Man upstairs. God gives us the promise of a rainbow after the rain. Hurry up rainbow....my friend needs you.

2 comments:

  1. I have a leprechaun in my pocket looking for the end of that rainbow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.....I love leprechauns! :)

    ReplyDelete



Given by 266

Given by 266 and Bearfriend

Given by Jen

Given by Bearfriend

Given by Sheilagh & Kathleen

Given by Brittany, Michelle, Irene, Melanie, Sean, Amy, Sheilagh, Francesca & Christa

Given by Kristina, Amy & Auburn

Given by Sarah, Brittany, VRaz60, 266, Rebecca & Auburn

Given by Brittany

Given by Kelly

Given by Dawne & ETL

Given by 266, Sweettooth, Kelly & Brittany

Progress Photos

Progress Photos
232 lbs. ~ Size 18/20 outfit

232 lbs.

242.0 lbs. ~ Size 22/24 outfit

242.0 lbs.

Start Weight 06-12-09

Start Weight  06-12-09
272 lbs. ~ Size 26/28 outfit