A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Super Sunday

I'm happy. :) This is the first time I've come in UNDER my calorie limit for the day since I started a week ago. I went to Mom's for the birthday/Father's Day dinner and she had a lot of healthy options for which I am thankful. I'm still staying hungry, but I'm hoping after a couple of weeks my body will adjust to the drastic drop in caloric intake and the hunger will go away. It will be nice when I can eat my limit for the day and feel full, or at the very least, satisfied. Here are my goal stats:

Calories 1550
Carbs 250
Fat 60
Protein 136

Today's stats:

Calories 1547
Carbs 201
Fat 35
Protein 96

Breakfast:

chicken melt (whole wheat sandwich thin, fat free mayo, dijon mustard, fat free swiss, 3 oz chik)
2 c. coffee w/ sugar free creamer

Lunch:

salad w/ romaine, spinach, broccoli slaw, carrots, onions & 2 tbsp. of Lite Italian dressing
1- 12 oz. can of Coke

Dinner:

chicken pilau (4 oz. chik, 1 c. rice, tomatoes, onions, datil pepper)
5 grilled shrimp
2 grilled scallops
1/2 c. steamed broccoli
1/2 c. grilled red peppers & onions
1/2 c. romaine w/ few slices of grape tomatoes, no dressing

Snacks:

14 multi-grain crackers & 4 tbsp of hummus (broken up into 2 different snack times)
6-8 oz. glasses of water
1 grilled chicken tender (1 oz.)
6 parmesan & herb Wheat Thin crackers

Today is a win! I thank God that things are going so well thus far. I pray for the continued strength to persevere in my calorie-counting dilligence. I've got to run saute some veggies for the week and make a breakfast casserole. I'll be back soon and I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Given by 266

Given by 266 and Bearfriend

Given by Jen

Given by Bearfriend

Given by Sheilagh & Kathleen

Given by Brittany, Michelle, Irene, Melanie, Sean, Amy, Sheilagh, Francesca & Christa

Given by Kristina, Amy & Auburn

Given by Sarah, Brittany, VRaz60, 266, Rebecca & Auburn

Given by Brittany

Given by Kelly

Given by Dawne & ETL

Given by 266, Sweettooth, Kelly & Brittany

Progress Photos

Progress Photos
232 lbs. ~ Size 18/20 outfit

232 lbs.

242.0 lbs. ~ Size 22/24 outfit

242.0 lbs.

Start Weight 06-12-09

Start Weight  06-12-09
272 lbs. ~ Size 26/28 outfit