A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Friday, June 19, 2009

SCORE!!

I lost 6 lbs.!!!! I can't believe it. I actually did it, pork ribs and all. Praise the Lord!!! I got on the scale about 6am, looking for a lb., saw 6 lbs., and thought my eyes were just blurry so I washed my face and got back on the scale. Still 6 lbs. Hmm. Then I thought, "Oh wait....the dog's little rawhide chewstick rolled up under the scale again...that always throws it off". Picked up the scale and looked....no chewstick. Got on the scale a 3rd time just to be sure, excitement now welling up inside me, and again...266.0. I LOST 6 LBS.!!! I did the Happy Dance like you've never seen....buck naked....it wasn't pretty. My arms and legs were groovin' in one direction while my big belly was boogiein' off in another direction. It felt goooooood. :) I'm going to go grab some breakfast and then I'll be back with another post. I feel like blogging this morning!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Tammy! I'm so happy for you. This proves that you don't have to be perfect, your body is still responding to the healthy changes you have made. :-D And LOL about the happy dance.

    ReplyDelete



Given by 266

Given by 266 and Bearfriend

Given by Jen

Given by Bearfriend

Given by Sheilagh & Kathleen

Given by Brittany, Michelle, Irene, Melanie, Sean, Amy, Sheilagh, Francesca & Christa

Given by Kristina, Amy & Auburn

Given by Sarah, Brittany, VRaz60, 266, Rebecca & Auburn

Given by Brittany

Given by Kelly

Given by Dawne & ETL

Given by 266, Sweettooth, Kelly & Brittany

Progress Photos

Progress Photos
232 lbs. ~ Size 18/20 outfit

232 lbs.

242.0 lbs. ~ Size 22/24 outfit

242.0 lbs.

Start Weight 06-12-09

Start Weight  06-12-09
272 lbs. ~ Size 26/28 outfit