A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's All About Attitude

GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL WORLD!!! Ok, I'm not really feeling that chipper, but it's the attitude I'm choosing to take today. We've all heard the saying...."life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it". Each of us gets to choose what attitude we're going to have towards life and circumstance every single day. I'm choosing to push past all the b.s. today and focus on more positive things....things that will help me stay on track and further myself in my travels to good health. I've got a busy day ahead so I'm going to finish my breakfast, hit the treadmill, and take care of business.

In case any of you are wondering, I haven't gone on a binge. I thought about it...for about 2 seconds. And then I chased that thought out of my head just as fast as it entered it. I didn't allow myself to binge because it just doesn't jive with what I'm working so hard to accomplish. It's simply not an option for me anymore. Not saying it's easy....but it IS that simple. I'll be back later tonight with a longer post....I know how much you guys loooooove the long ones. :)

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." -Thomas Jefferson

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! You are so right in that it is all about having the right attitude. Some days this is easier than others though. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete



Given by 266

Given by 266 and Bearfriend

Given by Jen

Given by Bearfriend

Given by Sheilagh & Kathleen

Given by Brittany, Michelle, Irene, Melanie, Sean, Amy, Sheilagh, Francesca & Christa

Given by Kristina, Amy & Auburn

Given by Sarah, Brittany, VRaz60, 266, Rebecca & Auburn

Given by Brittany

Given by Kelly

Given by Dawne & ETL

Given by 266, Sweettooth, Kelly & Brittany

Progress Photos

Progress Photos
232 lbs. ~ Size 18/20 outfit

232 lbs.

242.0 lbs. ~ Size 22/24 outfit

242.0 lbs.

Start Weight 06-12-09

Start Weight  06-12-09
272 lbs. ~ Size 26/28 outfit