A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Anxiety Bites

Short post tonight....I had one goal for this week...to break into the 230's. I was 242 lbs. last Friday morning, so I need a 3 lb. loss. Although I've done all the work to earn it this week, I'm afraid that since I want it so bad, it won't happen. I'm stressed to the max here, lol. Doing my best to keep the faith!!

It has rained every day here this week and precious Scarlette has tracked up my hardwood floors with muddy pawprints faster than I can keep them clean, so I'll be busy the rest of the night cleaning house. Woo hoo! Big fun at Tammy's house! lol I'll be back in the morning with the news. :)

P.S. Sarah, who goes by S. and can be found at "Ethereal Endeavor" on my bloglist, gave me a fantastic award today! It's called the Honest Scrap award and I proudly displayed it on my sidebar. Thank you so much Sarah...I'm truly honored! There are rules that go along with receiving this award, just as with other awards, and I have to pass it out to 10 more people. I've got so much cleaning to do tonight, that I just can't dedicate the time to choosing those people....I'm going out of town this weekend for a short getaway to the Smokey Mountains in Cherokee, NC. I will do my best to name my recipients tomorrow, but if not, definitely by next Monday! Stay tuned!

Quote For The Day:

"Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice and need." -Voltaire

6 comments:

  1. I will keep the faith with you! I believe it will happen! Congratulations on your award... you completely deserve it! Have a nice time on your getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I love your quote today. I use it to spare my from boredom. When I'm bored, I clean house! Even if you don't lose three pounds, dont' fret too much about it. You're still definitely on the right track, and that's what matters in the long run. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. breeeeeeaaaaaaaaathe.
    and remember *if* it doesn't happen tomorrow IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

    but here's to it happening tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it happens for you! And if it doesn't, you know it will the following week!!!

    I have three dogs and I'm just overwhelmed with floors right now, and it's not muddy here. :-p~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relax, take a deep breath...hopefully the scale will be kind to you tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for you, Tammy - I know you want to see the 230s so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I emailed you back about the hike in Cherokee. So fun! I hope you enjoy yourself. I laughed at "big fun at Tammy's house." Sounds like the excitement at my house. I'm getting old and it takes so little to thrill me. Good luck on getting in the 230's. I know you'll do it. I'm dying to get into the the 220's and it's taking FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete



Given by 266

Given by 266 and Bearfriend

Given by Jen

Given by Bearfriend

Given by Sheilagh & Kathleen

Given by Brittany, Michelle, Irene, Melanie, Sean, Amy, Sheilagh, Francesca & Christa

Given by Kristina, Amy & Auburn

Given by Sarah, Brittany, VRaz60, 266, Rebecca & Auburn

Given by Brittany

Given by Kelly

Given by Dawne & ETL

Given by 266, Sweettooth, Kelly & Brittany

Progress Photos

Progress Photos
232 lbs. ~ Size 18/20 outfit

232 lbs.

242.0 lbs. ~ Size 22/24 outfit

242.0 lbs.

Start Weight 06-12-09

Start Weight  06-12-09
272 lbs. ~ Size 26/28 outfit