A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm Truly Honored



Kristina at The Incredible Shrinking Woman, listed on my blogroll, bestowed this awesome award upon me today. I'm especially honored because you are to forward this award to only 6 people. I can't believe I made the short list! Thank you so much Kristina. :)


Here's what I have to do!


Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s quite tricky to use only one-word answers! Once you have filled it out ~~~ be sure to pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers and alert them that they have been awarded! Have fun!


1. Where is your cell phone? pocket

2. Your hair? long-ish

3. Your mother? THE BEST!

4. Your father? HERO!

5. Your favorite food? Scallops

6. Your dream last night? ???

7. Your favorite drink? Water

8. Your dream/goal? Excellent health

9. What room are you in? Livingroom

10. Your hobby? Walking

11. Your fear? Death of a loved one

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Married

13. Where were you last night? Dinner with Dwayne

14. Something that you aren’t? Thin (yet)

15. Muffins? Banana Nut

16. Wish list item? Treadmill

17. Where did you grow up? Jacksonville, FL

18. Last thing you did? Grocery shopping

19. What are you wearing? T-shirt & capris

20. Your TV? 56" Samsung big screen

21. Your pets? Peekapoo

22. Friends? Few but dear

23. Your life? Treasured

24. Your mood? Pleasant

25. Missing someone? Dwayne

26. Vehicle? '92 Honda Accord LX

27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes

28. Your favorite store? Victoria's Secret/Garden Ridge (one was too hard!)

29. Your favorite color? Pink

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

32. Your best friend? Pam

33. One place that I go to over and over? Hilton Head Island, SC

34. One person who emails me regularly? Pam

35. Favorite place to eat? Pappadeaux's (cajun seafood)


Now I have to pass this along to 6 lucky people:


Brittany @ Me vs. the Buffet
Leslie @ Something Brilliant is Brewing
Amy @ Amos the Lion Heart
Kathleen @ Rural Maine Life
Amy @ The Not So Secret Life of a Not So Super Together Mom
Tina @ Fat Girl Dives In
Enjoy the award ladies! I look forward to popping over to your blogs tomorrow and reading your answers!! :)
Today has been fantastic...right on track. I ate 1500 calories and walked 6 miles at the park. It's been a tough week...been feeling blah and the exercise has been especially hard....but I think it will all be worth it on Friday morning's weigh-in. I'm expecting a decent little loss. 'Nite all. :)
Quote For the Day:
"I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward." -Firdtjof Nansen

13 comments:

  1. I hope Santa brings you a treadmill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award. Pink is a favorite of mine (but my true favorite is anything pastel) and most people make a face when I say I love pink. My kitchen is pink! Nice to find another pinky! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A well deserved award. I love you answers.
    I am a nosey parker and this type of round robin questionaire lets you find out things about folk.

    Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow you deserve a decent loss after your determination this week.

    Hugs

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh... congratulations on this award! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading your answers Tammy. Always nice to get to know someone better. You are doing SO well. I only wish I could find the time to walk 6 miles .... even 1. There are always excuses, I know. Well today starts a new month. We'll see how October goes. September was a total bomb. I see your "sad" face on your goals. Why in the world are you sad about 7.6 lbs for month 3. Count 'em up girl .... 30 lbs for 3 months. Are you not right on track. Yes, you are. 3 months = 30 lbs. YEAH!!! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the note in my blog! I love reading your blog! I'm doing 1500 calories too and it's working!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy! I like this award. It's so Love you Tammy! I'm thankful everyday that you've become a part of my world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tammy,

    Thank you so much! I love your blog and am inspired by your progress and great attitude.
    Fun to read your answers.

    I will get the award and do all the stuff after work today. It's the day from hell, so there must be a full moon somewhere! Thank you again. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, I hate doing these things, but I love to read the answers others give!

    Good luck for tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Tammy! I think you rock too! :) but you used alot of two or more word answers. :) :)

    you still rock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the sweet comment today.

    I love scallops myself and was married to a Duane myself. And I love to walk! We have so much in common.

    Nice list

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tammy

    Thanks for your lovely motivating comment on my blog!! I wish I posted more often too, but I find it hard to fit it in, what with kids, and jobs and dogs and housework etc. I get so much inspiration from reading about people like you, however, that I really should make an effort. I think you write so well, I really enjoy hearing about your life and your dedication to losing weight. I decided I haven't been dedicated enough . . . hence sober october! I enjoyed reading your list. I LOVE scallops too!

    Don't stress about mispelling my name. I lived in the US for several years as a teenager and I know that's how my name is usually spelled there. In australia Lesley is the girl's spelling, and Leslie is the boy's spelling. But it really doesn't worry me.

    Good luck and thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tammy,
    Again I am honored, especially to have made the short list as you said. So, thank you! I really enjoyed reading your list, and will get to mine very soon. Promise!
    I love scallops too, though I'm the only one in my house who does. Sigh......
    Great work on the calories and exercise!
    hugs-
    Amy

    ReplyDelete



Given by 266

Given by 266 and Bearfriend

Given by Jen

Given by Bearfriend

Given by Sheilagh & Kathleen

Given by Brittany, Michelle, Irene, Melanie, Sean, Amy, Sheilagh, Francesca & Christa

Given by Kristina, Amy & Auburn

Given by Sarah, Brittany, VRaz60, 266, Rebecca & Auburn

Given by Brittany

Given by Kelly

Given by Dawne & ETL

Given by 266, Sweettooth, Kelly & Brittany

Progress Photos

Progress Photos
232 lbs. ~ Size 18/20 outfit

232 lbs.

242.0 lbs. ~ Size 22/24 outfit

242.0 lbs.

Start Weight 06-12-09

Start Weight  06-12-09
272 lbs. ~ Size 26/28 outfit