A food addict's travels on the road to recovery.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Momma's Sunshine

Instead of posting about my dread over tomorrow's weigh-in, I'll just tell you that I came in at 1460 calories today, and I walked 2 miles at the park. I could have walked another 2 or 3 miles tonight, but I chose not to. I've read so much about how hard workouts cause your muscles to retain a lot of water, and they're a bad idea to do right before a weigh-in.

Now I'm going to post some pics of my baby girl. It's hard to make them line up, so we'll just see how it turns out....

These are from last December when I first got her. She was 4 months old and weighed 4 lbs. Now she is a year old (birthday is Aug. 8th), and she weighs 9.5 lbs. She's a peekapoo and I just love her ears. I refuse to let them cut them much when I take her to the groomer. She's Momma's baby Ewok. :)


























Hope you enjoyed the pics. I'll be back in the morning with the weigh-in results. 'Nite nite everyone. :)

Quote For The Day:
"It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, 'Always do what you are afraid to do'." -Ralph Waldo Emerson







6 comments:

  1. AWWWW! I might just turn inside out from the cuteness!! I've never had a puppy; they seem like such cuddly goodness!!! This seriously made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your weigh in, Tammy! I'm rootin' for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie, and well-loved, it's obvious! Good luck on your weigh-in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! I'm just a sucker for adorable small animals. Love the hoodie picture. Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Sweetie indeed:)

    Good luck tomorrow, got everything crossed for you...(pretty uncomfortable it is too)..LOL

    Hugs

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just say that I want to steal your dog! She is so pretty...such a little doll! We get so wrapped up in our babies, don't we?

    ReplyDelete



Given by 266

Given by 266 and Bearfriend

Given by Jen

Given by Bearfriend

Given by Sheilagh & Kathleen

Given by Brittany, Michelle, Irene, Melanie, Sean, Amy, Sheilagh, Francesca & Christa

Given by Kristina, Amy & Auburn

Given by Sarah, Brittany, VRaz60, 266, Rebecca & Auburn

Given by Brittany

Given by Kelly

Given by Dawne & ETL

Given by 266, Sweettooth, Kelly & Brittany

Progress Photos

Progress Photos
232 lbs. ~ Size 18/20 outfit

232 lbs.

242.0 lbs. ~ Size 22/24 outfit

242.0 lbs.

Start Weight 06-12-09

Start Weight  06-12-09
272 lbs. ~ Size 26/28 outfit